Evelyn Claire (born Kellie Erin Paulsen-Nail on April 11, 1996) is an American adult film actress from Spokane, Washington.
With other online platforms being subjected to frequent data purges due to unmerited requests of information-wiping (and many financial resources used/agents hired to achieve that goal), a ‘Streisand effect’ was triggered, and we decided to share the publicly-available information with the world.
Information on this website was legally obtained from public sources (included with the presented information) such as Twitter and online records.
The website is covered by freedom of speech, freedom of information and freedom of expression. Most non-text sources (images, videos) are loaded from external hosts and are not hosted on this server, which directly serves mostly text.
Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, the content presented on this website falls under “fair use” as it clearly entails criticism, commentary, news reporting, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. This website is for both educational and entertainment purposes, and makes no profit out of anything presented here - we have zero ads.
Non-text content on this site consists mostly of sample screenshots from free and public videos/social media profiles/archives. Regardless, the subject of this website does not hold the copyrights to any of the presented material, as they gave up that right when signing up and agreeing to the Terms of Service of the platforms originally used to publish the information we collected.
Any parties involved in managing this website are provided immunity from all related legal actions, by virtue of Section 230(c)(1) of the Communications Decency Act, which provides immunity from liability for providers/users of an “interactive computer service” who publish information provided by third-parties, meaning that posting information from third parties does not allow us to be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider.
To the girls whose lives were ruined – you know who you are – know that people care.
- “There are whole archives of my cam sessions, and it’s ruined a few lives for people who tried camming with me (and quit because it was too mentally taxing)”
- “I think I just know deep down, nobody will ever pay me for art so I feel truly worthless and I should just go jump off a bridge.”
- “People say my porn sucks”
- “Yeah if my broadcasts could stop being recorded thatd be great. People I know are jacking off to me.”
- “Should I just quit porn (#1) because I only have one real tipper”
- “Should I just quit porn (#2)”
- “I’m quitting porn (#3) unless we manage to erase every video of me from the internet archives”
- “I’m quitting porn (#4) unless industry changes happen”
- “IT’S NEVER OKAY TO EXPOSE TO HOMETOWN. PEOPLE DIE. PEOPLE DIE. PEOPLE DIE.”
- “A girl from hometown wants to blackmail us simply because, “If you are porn stars, aren’t you proud lol?””
- “My name is not ‘Porn Star’, it is STILL and always will be Evelyn Claire”
- “If you use a models real name, youre a huge asshole.”
- “Publicly posting a camgirl’s personal information is a horrible thing to do”
Contact: evelynsite -AT- mailfence.com